Your New Company
This is your exclusive opportunity to join a leading Engineering company located in the heart of North Sydney. This company is renowned in the market for their innovative solutions, their superior customer service and their incredible work culture.
Your New Role
As the Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support to the Office Manager and oversee the smooth running of the office.
- First point of contact for the organisation
- Calendar management for the Director
- Ensure stationary is fully stocked
- Research and organise social events
- Organise meeting rooms
- General administrative support when needed
- Be part of an amazing team culture
- North Sydney location, close to shops and transportation
- Work life balance - choose what works best for you
- Enjoy Friday drinks with your team
- Pet friendly office
- Reception, Administration, Administrator or Office Coordination experience
- Be able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong attention to detail
If this sounds like the right role for you, please APPLY NOW. For a confidential conversation, feel free to email email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....