Our client is an established and well-respected NDIS provider based in Sydney’s West with an enduring reputation of exceptional service delivery and an empowering culture.
Due to significant growth and the maturing of the NDIS scheme, there is an opening for a Occupational Therapist to implement high quality therapy and support sessions to NDIS participants in their homes, day care, schools and in-clinic. This will also involve working closely with families, caregivers and other allied health professionals who may be involved in the support of an individual.
about the role:
- Assess client's emotional, psychological, developmental and physical capabilities using clinical observations and standardised tests
- Assess client's functional potential in their home, leisure, work and school environments, and recommending environmental adaptations to maximise their performance
- Plan and direct programs through the use of vocational, recreational, remedial, social and educational activities on an individual and group basis
- Provide advice to family members, carers, employers and teachers about adapting client's home, leisure, work and school environments
- Provide adaptive equipment, such as wheel chairs and splints, to assist clients to overcome their functional limitations
- Work with other Health Professionals in overall case management of clients
- Work with other professionals in providing specialist advice to specific client groups such as those requiring driver rehabilitation, third-party compensation and medico-legal representation
culture and benefits:
- Supportive and close-knit team with an emphasis on inclusion and diversity
- Growth opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- $90,000 - $120,000 annually with relocation support on offer
- A significant opportunity to make a real and measurable impact on the lives of NDIS participants.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- 1 year experience working as an OT
- Demonstrated knowledge regarding Assistive Technology and Equipment Prescription
- A contemporary, positive attitude towards disability and a passion for working with disability
Randstad operate a simple process. apply confidentially either by phoning Gary Stuart on 0466 644 381 to discuss, or email your resume to email@example.com
Partner with a consultant who proactively promotes, progresses and prepares you for your next move, as vouched for recently by an allied health professional on LinkedIn:
"Gary recently helped me secure a speech pathologist role in Western Sydney. His constant support and guidance, along with his humour and kindness, made a difficult process feel smooth and I could not recommend him highly enough. If you are working in allied health and are thinking about a change he is definitely the right person for the job"
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....