- Full time opportunity with a National Warehouse & Logistics company
- Positive working environment with a close knit team
- 2 x full time Transport Allocators opportunities
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our client, a national warehouse & logistics company, has a permanent opportunity available for a Star candidate, highly skilled and experienced in transport allocations, located in the West. The company offers a great working culture and strives to promote people within the group.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This role reports directly to the National Operations Manager. The purpose of the role is to ensure all NSW Country orders are delivered in an efficient manner as per agreed client requirements and transit times, whilst maintaining and improving current quality standards.
- Communicate effectively with the customer service and internal stakeholders via phone, email and in person
- Build manifests and follow book in process
- Maintain delivery schedule for stores
- Ensure the utilisation of vehicles is maximised
- Pre- arrange country home deliveries and pickups
- Follow up on any action required for non deliveries
- Ensure emails are replied to in an acceptable time
- Manage fatigue and compliance of drivers
- Plan and schedule workloads for AM/PM Fleets
- Communicate delays and problems to Primary Connect when needed
- Health and Safety - Ensure work area, and staff within the work area, comply with WH&S requirements and take corrective action to ensure all WH&S issues are resolved
- Diligence - Pro-actively identify issues and discrepancies as a priority, ensure issues are resolved and reported to more senior management where require
- Strict adherence to the requirements of the quality system(including corrective & preventive actions to eliminate recurrence of non -conformances or customer complaints)
- Continued expansion of customer service systems
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS & SALARY:
- Min 2 years local transport allocation experience
- You will work well under pressure, be keen to learn and welcome new challenges.
- Basic Fatigue Management certificate is advantageous
- Previous experience with retail outlets
- Exposure to home delivery models
- Knowledge of Country NSW
- Customer service focused
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience with TMS Systems
How to apply:
If you are ready to submit your resume please select “Apply Now”.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....