- Great opportunity for English / Korean Speaking National Supply Manager
- Take Your Career To The Next Level With A World Class Corporation
- Great Rewards & Company Benefits
About The Company
A global corporation who has been delivering world renowned products and services to the FMCG industry for almost a century!
About the Role
- With an immediate start, you will report to the National Supply Manager to manage the logistics, distribution, purchasing and inbound demand planning for the AV division.
- Manage AP2 Forecast Process with product managers
- Liaise with product and marketing team for product launching plan and reflecting marketing activities and plans to the demand planning and optimizing Sell_in to each channels (Leading AP2 Input and execution)
- Manage final qty agreed in S&OP, operate Weekly S&OP Meeting with GOC, GBM & Factory (Raising Issue / Process Enhancement)
- Provide direction to PM's on forecast level based on run-rate, SOH, Market expectation
- Responsible for the AP2 update process for CTV, AV.
- Manage Promotion Planning (EOL-New Model Transition), working with Development/product manager for the launch of New product ranges and ensuring the development schedule is reflected in the demand planning and QC shipments are aligned with launch dates.
- Involving in marketing activities/strategies for the life cycle of the product
- Assist in simulating the Annual budget.
- Manage Purchase Order Proposal Qty (GSCM Plan) by State
- Manage Weekly inbound logistics to RTF Plan and aged Inventory at national level
- Weekly SCM Day Operation (Preparation / Execution)
- Manage Material Master Data in SAP
- Quarterly SCM Review (Lead Time, KPIs & Process)
- Support SCM Related Projects - BIS Team (Sell Out Target, Channel , Run Rate Enhancement, Direct Shipment, CPFR Launch etc.)
The Successful Applicant will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a Relevant Degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Advanced PC skills
- Previous experience with SAP will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills in both English and Korean
- High level of attention to detail
If you are ready to submit your resume please select “Apply Now”.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....