- Multiple opportunities
- Contract roles all with extensions
- System replacement projects - ERP Solutions (Dynamics Finance, SAP, Asset Management System)
We now have multiple opportunities for experienced full-scale ICT Technical Trainers for a range of high profile projects with immediate starts available.
These roles will see you supporting transition from legacy systems to new enterprise wide management systems and development of technical training materials, processes and delivery of all staff.
You will be responsible for:
- ICT Training needs analysis and assessment for key end user groups – staff and customers;
- Ensuring technical training plans are aligned to the change strategy and transition plan;
- Creation of system manuals where vendor training materials are limited;
- Training design and development including train the trainer (super user) and face to face and virtual staff and customer training across fast paced project delivery environment
Key deliverables are:
- Design of training material and training sessions for end user training
- Coordination and Delivery of training to end users
- User feedback and incorporating feedback into training material and training delivery
For further information contact Caitlin now on 07 3031 3227 or apply online today.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....