Leading Australian wholesale group who are undertaking a major IT Transformation require an Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant for a 6 month contract to work from home anywhere in Australia.
As a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant your role will see you lead requirements gathering workshops and functional design analysis.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include:
- Lead requirements gathering workshops and functional design analysis.
- Actively engage in fit / gap analysis discussions and be responsible for quality, on-time delivery of your functional area’s deliverables.
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to;
- a) understand business solution requirements,
- b) conduct discovery and analysis,
- c) recommend systems solutions,
- d) lead or assist with the implementation of commercial and custom solutions capable of supporting the business
- Product Owner demonstrations and other system walkthrough presentations showcasing Microsoft D365 F&O’s capabilities supporting customer requirements
- Help stakeholders appreciate out-of-the-box system capabilities and advise how to best utilize
- Provide pre-go live and post go live end user support
- Ensure project documents are complete and project is delivered successfully as per the plan
To succeed in this fantastic contract you will have:
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is required
- Solid experience in functional consulting and/or systems implementation, configuration and customisation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Finance and Operations(FinOps)
- Strong skills in business process engineering, workshop facilitation, storyboarding and prototyping
- Good understanding of the benefits and key business drivers for using the MS Dynamics365 FinOps product
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
An excellent daily rate is available for the successful candidate.
You will be working from home full time and a laptop will be provided.
Further information please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for a Confidential Discussion or just hit the button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....