The MR Driver will be based on the road reporting into our client in Smithfield. Your primary responsibility will be driving an MR Truck & trailer and will require you to push, pull, lift and manually manoeuvre rainwater tanks on site.
About the role
- Driving an MR Truck with 7-metre trailer around Greater Sydney and rural NSW
- Assisting with manually unloading rainwater tanks and garden beds
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and those around you
- Pushing, pulling, lifting and manually moving tanks on sites
- Ensuring tanks aren’t damaged when loaded and unloaded
You must have..
- 2+ years driving experience
- Valid Medium Rigid (MR) Truck License with a good Driver History Record
- Strong customer focus
- Safe manual handling skills
- Hard working, punctual and reliable
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instruction
- White Card or willingness to obtain
Pay & Benefits
- temp to Permanent Opptunity
- Great working conditions (clean trucks, friendly team)
- Uniform supplied
- Early morning starts with overtime on a regular basis
- Monthly team lunch
- Immediate start available
Applicants must be eligible to legally live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants with be contacted and will be required to successfully complete a full medical assessment, including drug and alcohol testing and a Driver History Record Check.
this SOUNDS LIKE YOU, please click APPLY NOW.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....