Member Services Officer Ballina
- Join a well-established superannuation fund with a strong reputation in the industry
- Generous salary package inclusive of 10% super for an experienced member services officer
- Based in their office in Ballina
About the company
Our client is a well-established superannuation fund looking to continue growing their business based on their motto of always putting their clients first. They believe in upholding strong values and investing in assets that make a difference today to local communities and a sustainable future.
About the role
This is a 12 month parental leave cover where you will be supporting their team in the delivery of exceptional member services and administration services to their clients. The key responsibilities will cover all areas of member services including:
- Provide a professional and courteous experience to Members by being the face of the business
- Assisting in documentation preparation e.g. application forms, asset withdrawals/transfers etc
- Respond to client queries, in person, telephone and email in timely manner
- Assist with diary management on behalf of financial planners
- Ensuring client and provider information is accurate and compliant
Skills & Experience
- Member services experience within financial planning or superannuation (ideal)
- A positive, can-do proactive attitude
- A keen eye for detail with a commitment to accuracy
- An ability to work towards multiple deadlines
- Ability to deliver exceptional member services experience
Benefits & Culture
- Join a close-knit supportive team looking to continue their dominance in the industry by focusing heavily on clients and their needs
- Generous salary package up to $70,000 (depending on experience)
- Training and development opportunities
Your next step
You must be an Australian citizen to apply or have full working rights to apply.
If you're interested in the opportunity, apply now or send your updated resume via word doc to email@example.com // 02 8215 1067.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....