Permanent position based in Paget working for well-recognised and leader in the Mineral processing Industry.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have an Australian Recognised Trade certificate as a Mechanical Fitter
- Have a current Standard 11 Mining induction & coal board medical section 4
- Preferred: LF, DG, RI, WAH Tickets.
- Current drivers license and vehicle
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical inclusive of Drug & Alcohol test.
- Demonstrated experience working within CHPP plants and workshops in the servicing and preventative maintenance of pumps, Hydrocyclones, centrifuges, and associated equipment.
What's in it for you?
- Stable, well-paid employment within an OEM, internationally recognised Engineering firm.
- Training and development with a focus on developing Lean manufacturing practices & principles
- Ability to work as part of a team and work towards career development.
Please apply by forwarding your up-to-date resume with current contact details and references. For further information please call Travis on 0747265905.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....