- Temporary to Permanent opportunity with great benefits
- Work for a global brand focused on health and wellness
- Gain valuable experience
About The Company
A global organisation focused on creating awareness on healthy living.
About the Role
Reporting to the owner, you will work as part of a team and play a vital part in the company’s success managing the customer experience. The role is located in Rushcutters Bay.
Your duties will include:
- Maintain Item Master in ERP (Baan) System, through the HQ Affiliates.
- Develop a thorough knowledge and be able to execute all inventory movement transactions in the ERP (Baan) System.
- Learn all System tools and procedures for the management and reporting; Baan System Inventory, 3PL System Inventory, In-transit Inventory. Assist to Develop new tools and procedures, if required.
- Participate in Year-end stock take and drive count, recount and reconciliation.
- Execute Weekly Equipment Cycle Count of 3PL Warehouse Inventory.
- Field all Sales Team enquiries on product availability and arrivals.
- Back-up and support the Manager for all Inventory and Transport matters, within scope of the role.
- Perform other project work, or duties to optimize product inventory, product configuration planning, Equipment/Product arrival, Analysis and other projects, as directed by the Customer Service and Logistics Manager.
- Maintain accurate and tidy data file records and general administration duties.
- Report on potential product SLOB stock, Trade-In Equipment, Demonstration Equipment.
- Liaise with 3PL Warehouse Partners to ensure timely and accurate stock movement and transactions.
The Successful Applicant will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- 2-3 years experience in Inventory & warehouse management & processes
- Skilled in stock control, item data maintenance, inventory transaction processing & analysis
- Cert or Diploma in Supply Chain or Logistics Management is preferable
- Understand and be able to work in multi-site 3PL Warehouses around the country
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate superior analytical and numerical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel).
- Communication across all levels of the business, 3PL Partners and HQ Affiliates.
- Must be able to work at all times within the WH&S framework and guidelines
If you are ready to submit your resume please select “Apply Now”..
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....