Your new company:
A large bank, who are recruiting into their Lending Support team.
Your new role:
- Be committed to putting the customers at the heart of everything you do.
- Clearly identify and address internal and external customer needs in a timely manner and correctly referring them to appropriate banking services and representatives, and making appropriate decisions
- Work with teams and customer care to formulate solutions and assist in resolving complaints
- Be responsible for investigating and correcting complex technical issues on mortgage loan accounts and customer requests, keeping lines of communication open to ensure we deliver on our service promise
- Utilise analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities to effectively solve for customers queries and requests.
- Build positive relationships and strong engagement with customers, brokers, lenders, HOS Team, key Stakeholders and business partnerships.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly developed organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent phone manner and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of seniority
- Hardworking, flexible, adaptable and the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Detail orientated
- Expert multitasker
- Previous experience in a recruitment support or administrative role is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
- Great training
- Flexible working
- View to permanency
What you need to do now
Please apply to the role, or contact me directly on Sinead.Buckley@randstad.com.au
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....