Leading Global Software company based in Sydney CBD is looking for a Lead System Engineer.
This role will see you take leadership of a small team of System admins and a good mix between technical function as well as management within a SaaS environment.
- Participate in the planning, coordination, and execution of new product deployment and enhancement projects.
- Develop new or reform existing system analysis and reporting tools and tools for task automation.
- Document technical environments, processes and procedures, testing plans, project plans
- Maintain network and systems configurations for national and international data centers.
- Organize Subject Matter Expert training of the processes and/or products you support ensuring the rest of the team builds corresponding acumen
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MBA, MIS, related field of study or equivalent professional experience.
- Understanding of LAMP Stack Technologies and JVM
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- You have experience with managing large scale enterprise SaaS environments.
- You have experience with SAN storage technologies (iSCSI, FCP, CIFS, NFS, etc)
- Understands cloud-first and self-hosted application architectures, and have worked with cloud providers (Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Understands TCP/IP, network devices such as switches, routers, firewalls
- You have experience with JBoss/Tomcat/PHP/Apache
- Understands and has high proficiency in shell, python, or powershell scripting.
In return my client offers an attractive permanent salary package, Close to public transport Trains and busses nearby.
Please call Alicia Galluzzo @ Randstad Technologies on 02 9615 5382 [link removed] for a Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....