- Initial 6 month contract
- Parramatta location
- Well established Government agency
- Rate of $750-950/day + super
Randstad is seeking an experienced Lead Java Developer to lead and guide developers and contribute to the creation of large or complex applications that facilitate the achievement of business outcomes.
- Prepare and review code to enable application development.
- Contribute to the Development Practice by applying best practice methodologies and industry recognised standards, processes and systems, including co-ordination of input from Developers across squads to ensure they are clear about the ways of working in a Digital Agile environment.
- Advise on the right way to apply standards and methods, ensuring compliance with security and application development standards, assuming technical responsibility for all the stages and iterations of a software development project.
- Provide technical advice to stakeholders and set the team-based standards for programming tools and techniques, planning and allocating resources across the squads to support effective delivery.
- Select appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensure they are applied effectively, including the systems designs of others to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology.
- Utilise technical expertise in the user story capture phase to ensure the solution is sustainable and consideration is given to associated interfaces with other systems, so it is fit for purpose documented, stored and maintained for all to access and fit for use in accordance with agreed outcomes.
- Ensure development practice is documented, stored and maintained for all to access to enable effective delivery and enhanced ways of working.
- Provide on-going 3rd level support of developed applications to reduce the impact of application defects, rework and related incidents; complying with incident and problem management processes.
- Strong experience in Java development.
- 3+ years experience in Microservice and familiar with Microservice patterns is preferred
- Must have hands-on development experience in AWS.
- Experience in Springboot.
- Experience in Spring Data/ Hibernate.
- Experience in SQL Queries, Oracle Queries.
- Good to have Kubernetes concepts and components understanding.
- Should know how to run Springboot apps in Docker containers and tune docker Configurations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you wish to be considered for this role, visit the Apply button now. You can also get in touch with Kayla via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large volume of applicants we receive daily, please be aware that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....