One of Australia's leading manufacturers of building products for construction of homes and commercial buildings is currently looking for 2x experienced labourers/forklift operators for ongoing positions with the view to go permanent.
Job duties include but are not limited to;
- Pre start checks prior to operating the forklift
- Unloading and loading of trucks and trailers via forklift
- Picking of orders to gain product knowledge
- Manual handling and quality inspection of product
- Products to be manually manoeuvred into place using pushing and pulling motions
- Manual handling lifting 25kg+
- General housekeeping duties
- Operating 10 tonne forklift
- MUST be able to work a rotating roster
What you get in return:
- Ongoing position paying well above award rates - $33.80+ per hour plus overtime
- This position offers growth and development as you progress into the manufacturing section of the plant
- Work for a Large National Company
- On Site parking
- Ongoing and consistent work from Monday - Friday with potential overtime
- Roster schedules are shared in advance
If you are looking for a long temp position within manufacturing, you have a can do attitude and you are able to start as soon as possible, please select the "Apply now" button.
Please note : all applicants must be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test prior to commencement.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....