Our client is seeking a temporary junior lawyer for an ASAP start for a 3 month assignment, with the potential for an extension.
As part of the temporary appointment, you will liaise directly with an insurer - predominantly on potential claims or informal claims for compensation and to assist the Coronial Lead in managing medical indemnity claims, Coronial matters and some Health Complaints Commissioner complaints.
The role can be performed over 4 days or full-time depending on availability.
Requirements & Skills:
- Legal experience of minimum 5+ years
- Significant experience in insurance and litigation claims
- Experience in government and/or health law preferred
- A pragmatic & commercial approach
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Initiative and ability to hit the ground running
- High level organisational skills
- Competent in using IT applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Support the Coronial Lead, as the primary contact person
- Provide paralegal support to the Coronial Lead
- Review witness statements
- Collate evidentiary material for the Coroner
- Generate and maintain appropriate correspondence in coronial matters, litigated matters and potential claims
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 03 95902211 or apply here.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....