- Warehouse/Distribution Centre Management Experience is a must
- Northern Suburbs Location
- 6 month contract with extension
One of our leading clients in the retail space are seeking an experienced and positive Hardware Specialist to work out of their distribution centre located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
The right candidate will have prior experience in a similar role within the Manufacturing, Logistics or Supply Chain industry and have a strong understanding of the warehouse/distribution management space.
Responsible for -
- Working on distribution centre peripheral devices, include the following: RF devices, Voice devices, PCs, Wifi, & printers
- Manager and oversee all hardware issues, repairs, and track maintenance for the devices
- Support assigned projects - meet project timelines, support the delivery of project goals and objectives, and resolve project problems.
- Perform preventive maintenance on printers, autobaggers, and distribution centre peripherals
Selection criteria -
- Proven experience within distribution centre peripheral devices and maintenance
- Highly organised and methodical, detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills -
- Ability to communicate efficiently with vendors and end users to triage issues
- Ideally pursuing an IT focused degree
How to apply -
Please apply by uploading a word document version of your CV using the link below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....