Flender is a leading global supplier for mechanical and electrical drive systems and has the reputation for highest performance, innovation, quality, and reliability of mechanical and electrical components for 120 years. Flender offers a broad variety of gear units, couplings and generators, and associated services, with a focus on key industries such as wind power, cement, mining, oil & gas, power generation, water and wastewater, marine, conveyor and crane technology. Flender products and services combine the latest technology with extremely high quality. Highly qualified and dedicated employees have always been the key to our innovative strength and productive capacity.
With huge growth already experienced nationally the push is now on the expansion of the WA operation. With a dedicated sales and services team Flender are looking at appointing an Internal Sales Representative in Perth to help deal with the increased volume.
The tasks, including but not limited to are:
- Responding to customer sales and technical requests
- Providing quotations
- Processing sales orders in SAP
- Liaising with factories and sub-suppliers for technical and pricing enquiries
- Liaising with Flender local workshops and warehouses
- Building strong relationships within the clients
- Support the sales team where needed
We are looking for an enthusiastic person, who is willing to learn, has a passion for delivering excellence in customer service and technical solutions to satisfy customer’s needs, has good communication skills, and wants to work in a highly motivated environment.
To be considered for this opportunity you will preferably have a background in Mechanical Trades/Mechanical Engineering (and Electrical?) and experience in Mechanical Drives
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to understand customer’s needs and translate them to technical solutions/ business offers
- Understanding and experience with the mechanical drives/mechanical power transmission industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical internal sales role
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Intermediate user IT skills
- Experience with CRM and ERP preferrable
- Positive attitude
Flender offers an environment where high performance is rewarded and avenues for growth encouraged and nurtured.
Flender is an equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion which helps us fully realise the potential of our people.
This is an outstanding opportunity which offers huge growth potential and the ability to really push your career forward. Full support is offered to make you successful - either apply online or call Lee Tyrrell at Randstad on 08 9320 1673.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....