Permanent full time role
$70,000 k+ super
Silverwater area | parking available
A leading global manufacturer with a broad reach over multiple industry segments located in the Silverwater area is seeking an experienced and driven Internal Sales Representative who has the ability to take on a challenge and produce results. You wiill work within the internal sales and technical team, supporting branch offices throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Your duties will include
Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
Provide outstanding customer service to clients, process accurate quotations, along with proactive follow up
Provide internal sales support to Australian and NZ sales teams
Co-ordinate & schedule daily on-site installation work for fitting team in addition to branch workload
Liaise with internal sales, operations, and finance stakeholders to handle difficult or complex issues and/or problems so they can be resolved effectively to expedite the sales process
- Experience within a similar Internal Sales position
- Be able to build rapport with customers at all levels
- Have the ability to prospect and upsell with new and existing customers
- Experience in industrial, Food Processing, Material Handling and/or Manufacturing environments is a major advantage
- Knowledge of an ERP system an advantage
- Strong technical / mechanical aptitude is highly advantageous
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary - $70k+ super
- Full product training provided
- Join an established leading global organisation with strong core values and integrity
- Excellent office space and fun team environment
To apply, submit your resume or for a confidential discussion please contact Rameesha Faraz on email@example.com or call (02) 9615 5367
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....