An exciting opportunity exists to join an industry leader within superannuation on a 3 month contract with a view to be extended. Due to business growth this company is seeking multiple member service professionals to join their friendly and supportive inbound team. To be successful in this role you will have a professional phone manner, have a passion for superannuation and helping members.
- Manage inbound calls from existing and new members
- Handle general enquiries, provide product knowledge and assist with online systems
- Provide members general phone based advice
- Drive member engagement by asking exploring questions
- Maintain superior level of customer service to all customers
- Build strong working internal and external relationships
- Update all records and work to team targets
- Previous experience working in superannuation in client services will be highly regarded
- Excellent phone manner and a passion for delivering superior service
- Previous customer service experience ideally in a phone based role
- Available to work Monday - Friday on a roster between 8am - 8pm
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader within superannuation
- Work life balance with a 35 hour working week
- Supportive team environment
- Excellent training opportunities
If you meet the above selection criteria and are looking to take the next step in your career please follow the links to apply online or for confidential discussion contact Hannah Ebers. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....