- Join a global manufacturing leader
- Opportunity for training and advancement
- Flexible working arrangements are available
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Human Resources Officer to join a national manufacturing business located in Albury.
Reporting to the Manager People & Culture who is based in Adelaide, you will be supporting employees in both Albury and Wodonga but also as needed in other regional offices.
This role will include
- Providing support and coaching on day to day HR matters
- Industrial and employee relations
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Workforce planning and labour supplier management
- Performance management and coaching
To be suitable for this role you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role
- To be comfortable with change
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible work arrangements are available
- Generous salary package
- Training and development opportunities
- Secure and long term employment with a leader in manufacturing
If you feel this role may be suitable for you or would like to know more please APPLY NOW.
Please note that all applications for this role will be taken online only. Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....