About the Role
Our client enables the scientific community to make scientific discoveries by providing access to state-of-the-art tools, services, and expertise so they can do what they do best, experiment, and engineer new solutions for today’s biggest challenges.
An opportunity now exists to join this progressive and vibrant organisation as the Head of Customer Excellence ANZ. This role is pivotal in leading an existing team of 30+ tenured customer service professionals through a transformational journey focused on delivering a first-class customer experience. You will report directly to the Managing Director of ANZ and sit on the Senior Leadership Team with an ability to influence, design, and create hyper-personalised, technology-enabled solutions tailored to the client
- Tertiary qualified
- Minimum 5 years experience in a multi-channel customer service environment, ideally within global organisations with regional reporting lines
- Progressive “out-of-the-box” strategic thinker, considerate of designing for a digitally transformed environment
- Ability to demonstrate empowering leadership and influencing capabilities with effective communication across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency in Customer Service Technologies
- Competitive compensation that reflects the qualifications and responsibilities
- Rewarding bonuses that acknowledge outstanding work and contribution to company culture
- Flexible working models designed to adapt to your priorities in life and the security of a company that is already successful for more than 300 years
- Company retirement plans
- Health & Well-Being Benefits
- A platform that provides exclusive benefits and discounts for a variety of individual needs
- Personalised career path that aligns with your individual ambitions, skills, and talents
This organisation has sustained their mission by attracting talent who will bring courage, creativity, and curiosity. If you believe that your strengths and ambitions are aligned, please apply today!
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please call Pamela Panagopoulos at M +61 447 547 402.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....