We are seeking a Head of Content to make our vision a reality. Sweat’s vision is to be home to the largest, most confident and engaged health and fitness community on the planet. Is this a vision that will give you purpose and ignite your passion and creativity?
Your new opportunity
As our Head of Content you will play an integral role in shaping our narrative as the leader within innovative tech in the health and fitness sector. A key goal to your success will be furthering our reach to every corner of the planet. You will achieve this through the strategic development and execution of workout content strategy.
What you will need to succeed
You will be executing key insights-driven content by creating and building engagement with real-time metrics. As a leader you will demonstrate a collaborative, proactive inclusive-approach. Inspire, drive and motivate the team by being results driven, open and authentic.
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Content lifecycle experience that is data driven with proven results
- Able to create and apply new and emerging solutions
- Multi-mode communications awareness to meet the unique needs of global audiences
- Ability to adapt and move fast in a constantly evolving industry
- Be data and commercially minded
Who is SWEAT
A true Australian success story, SWEAT is going from strength to strength. SWEAT is an innovative technology company in the health and fitness sector. We connect a community with the world’s best trainers, technologies, content and products that enable them to lead their best life.
Want to know more about the opportunity?
Have we sparked your interest? Reporting to the CEO you will further our growth by researching and securing content partners. Once contracts are signed you will continue to manage the relationships to ensure their success. You will also be hands on in calculating service delivery model metrics i.e increasing content relevancy and conversion metrics, ensuring the best customer journey for the audiences.
Key areas include (but are not limited to);
- Managing the development of a commercially viable content investment strategy
- Collaborating with the internal data analytics, and research teams to generate insights
- Interpreting insights to increase the workouts completed, paid members and user satisfaction
- Sourcing Content partners to include, negotiating, completing and managing the deal
- Managing workout and program design through insights and analytics
- Inputting and managing workout data for deployment
- Facilitating the creation of in app content and app assets
- Accountability of ensuring projects are on budget and on time at the quality desired
What Sweat offers you in return
Besides getting an opportunity to partner with a career-defining employer, responsible for the world’s number-one sport and fitness app. With the added benefit of working within an industry you are truly passionate about, SWEAT offer the following
- Progression within a growing global company
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible work options
- A world-class ‘Bumps and Babies’ parental leave program
- Quarterly team bonding, monthly engagement activities, kitchens stocked with delicious snacks and a culture supportive of you winning
How to apply
If you are ready to apply for the role, click "Apply" and send your profile through.
For more information or to see the detailed Job Description, please contact Shrawani Shekhar at email@example.com
We understand that as an executive you may not have an updated resume. Do not miss out on the opportunity, reach out to Shrawani to discuss your application and experience.
Please note that applicants need to have full working rights in Australia.
Sweat is a diverse and inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to the application process to enable you to apply.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....