Your new company
Working for a Big 4 Bank means that you will receive world-class training and the career development opportunities are endless. You will be playing a key role in supporting their customers, who are at the heart of their business. They are looking for hard working, outcome focused individuals, who strive to excel in their role.
Your new role
- Provide a high level of customer service to inbound callers over the phone
- Use multiple computer systems, alongside your problem solving skills, to ensure customer queries are resolved
- Handle customer escalations and complaints in a professional manner
- Ensure customers records are kept up to date
Your skills and experience
- Degree level education completed, finance/business related degree preferred
- Previous customer service experience, including retail and hospitality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a busy environment
- A team player with a passion for customer service
- Detailed training and ongoing support
- Career progression opportunities
- A diverse and vibrant culture
- Sydney CBD location, close to public transport
- Competitive salary
Click 'Apply Now' with an updated copy of your CV, or contact Hollie Carwardine on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....