This long standing client of Randstad have a strong reputation in the pipeline sector and an abundance of work in the Asia pacific region.
They work heavily across all states in Australia and have picked up a lot of work in the first half of 2021 here in QLD
The sectors they focus on is oil and gas, mining, water and renewable energy.
The position we are recruiting for is a GIS Analyst to come on board and maintain spatial data, while delivering solutions to gas infrastructure projects in the Surat Basin.
This will run on a 21/7 DIDO roster from Brisbane, you will stay in accommodation in a township near the site (not camp accommodation) and the drive is around three hours.
Uplifts of $220 per day will be paid when you are on site.
Duties and responsibilities as follows:
- Receipt, control and review GIS data received via the end user/client
- Review, assure and submit as-built GIS data provided by surveyors
- Assure construction activities against IFC GIS data
- Coordinate and contribute to initiatives integrating and improving GIS in construction activities
- Produce maps and guidance to construction teams and surveyors in the field
- Must be proficient in Esri, QA, data-handling and focus on details
If you feel you meet the criteria please apply know to find out more.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....