Our client is seeking 8 skilled and experienced labourers to assist them with an exciting project.
Each morning, you will attend the staff meeting and be provided with instructions for the day ahead. The project consists of a warehouse relocation from South Eastern suburbs to the Sunshine site and you will play an integral role in the smooth transition.
Your duties will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Picking orders
- Putting away boxes
- RF scanning
- Repetitive manual handling
- Lifting boxes of up to 16kgs
- Working both individually & in team environment
The right candidate will be:
- Physically fit
- Have recent similar experience
- Be reliable
- Able to work autonomously
- Have their own car and license (public transport not accessible)
- Available to start immediately
- Able to complete and PASS a police check
- LO license and stockpicking experience is a massive BONUS
If you meet the above criteria, please click APPLY NOW!
We are looking to fill these roles urgently! Due to large amounts of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....