Randstad has partnered with a global client that is looking to engage several experienced Financial Planning & Analysis professionals on a key project located in the Adelaide CBD.
We are seeking candidates that are motivated by working for a company that offers their clients the highest level of service by delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day. Your goal is to play a positive role in creating value and shared success for their clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Management reporting, Planning, Forecasting, Preparation & analysis of P&L, forecast accuracy, SG&A, Working Capital Cost of Sales reports is to support the businesses
- Planning, Creating and managing reporting data and report out from various database systems
- Partnering with reporting clients to understand and achieve their strategic goals in order to offer strategic insights and facts
- Supporting the wider business units, including product understanding, validation, problem/query resolution and coordination of communication
To be successful in this endeavour you will be able to demonstrate a diverse range of skills and experience including:
- Strong FP&A experience required in Telco industry or similar and SAP knowledge
- SAP, Oracle, SQL Server (or another major ERP)
- Database development and report creation
- A broad understanding of financial services operations
- Experience within the information delivery environment with a working knowledge of information delivery systems and processes
- Leading teams in a technical development environment
- Financial reporting/management reporting and business intelligence
- A professional certification CA/ MBA/CFA/CMA ( would be desirable)
How to apply
Click the 'apply for this job' button just above or call Shaun Mansell from Randstad during business hours on 08 8468 8037 for an initial (confidential) discussion. Thank you
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....