- National Company
- Paid Weekly
- Great Opportunity
- Full-time Hours
We are looking for a Warehouse and forklift operator who wants to start working as soon as possible. My client is a well renowned company within Australia and is looking for hard-working individuals to join their team. You will be required to work Monday - Friday with Saturdays when needed.
- Forklift license (essential)
- Car license
- Able to work full-time hours
- Industry experience
- Warehousing duties
- Manual handling - Must be able to lift 20kg
For this role, You will be required to work Monday to Friday doing general warehousing duties. This role will be a combination of manual handling, forklift operation, and general housekeeping within the warehouse.
- Full-time hours
- Manual handling Picking & packing orders
- Assisting customers
- Lifting up to 20kg
- Receiving & shipping stock
- Checking stock levels & backorders
- Forklift driver daily checks
- Other duties including warehouse & logistics, operational duties as required
- Ensure warehouse is kept clean and tidy
Please apply now or call Moe on 6132 3840 to hear more about these roles You can alternatively send your resume to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....