-Review the accuracy of processed changes and maintains records of changes, checking the reasonableness of changes by applying commercial acumen
· Coordinates the Quality Review process across the PA and other internal reporting documents within the team
· Coordinates sign off process including following up relevant stakeholders and ensuring that documentation meets Group standards
· Coordinates the internal results assurances packs (RAPs) and internal Question and Answer (Q&A) documents that support the disclosures in the PA
· Maintain word document for the Group’s US Profit Announcement (USPA)
· Process changes to commentary, formatting and graphs for the USPA as requested by note preparers and key stakeholders. This includes refreshing the word document on a regular basis to ensure quantitative disclosures are updated and accurate.
· Ad-hoc analysis and team support
To find out more, please contact me at Sienad.Buckley@randstad.com.au/ 0422 697 181
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....