My Disability sector client based in Hindmarsh is looking for a full time, experienced Finance Officer to join their fast paced office. This will be a 3 month (mnimum) temporary position and you will ideally be able to hit the ground running and assist mainly with Accounts Receivable duties.
Your key tasks will be:
- Leading the debt collection process and being the primary debt collection staff member
- Bank reconciliation
- Dealing with customer queries – complaints, invoice and statement queries
- Customer statements
- Assist with ADHOC tasks across Finance function (AP, AR, GL)
Requirements for this role:
- Strong experience with debt collection
- Experience with Bank Rec
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Advanced Excel skills- minimum Excel PivotTables
- Able to adapt to new systems – IDempiere for their accounting function
- NDIS experience/understanding is also desirable
- NDIS Worker check (National Police check at a minimum and prepared to apply for the NDIS Worker Check upon confirmation of role)
If you meet the requirements listed and available immediately, please apply online with your updated CV. Please call Kammy Lee on 8468 8035 or email email@example.com for further enquiries. Please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....