My client is seeking a full-time Facilities coordinator and caretaker to join their team. The Facilities Manager will assist the Facilities Manager in undertaking property facilities activities, procurement and other general maintenance. You will need to ensure that the buildings and surroundings are rubbish and waste-free for this role, guaranteeing all sites are always presented at their best. This will include the use of cleaning equipment when required.
- The Facilities Officer will attend to minor maintenance works (within their skill level) as requested by the Facilities Maintenance Manager or Team Leader.
- Communicate effectively with external contractors to arrange minor works as required, including supervising maintenance contractors that have been engaged.
- The Facilities Officer will be required to backup and perform the duties of or assist in all areas of the Facilities Maintenance team when required during periods of absence, leave or when workload dictates as directed by the Facilities Maintenance Manager or Executive Team.
- Assisting customers and tenants with daily customer service through face to face interaction in the office or through email, intercom and telephone professionally and respectfully.
- Understand the commercial aspects of the business and the impact on decision making. This may mean attending regular meetings with other internal stakeholders to understand the operational, leasing and revenue drivers.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work within tight operational and financial deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills to operate as a pro-active member of a small core team
- A positive approach to meeting clients’ needs
- Effective writing and computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel Financial analysis skills.
You Will Need:
- Demonstrate leadership skills;
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar role;
- Previous maintenance experience (minor);
- Driver’s license;
- Truck license desirable but not essential;
- Chemical Certificate (desirable);
- Industrial White Card; and
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate (desirable).
In return you will receive:
- Career development within a key organisation
- Fantastic salary and benefits
- Central location
If you’re interested in the role above hit APPLY NOW. Alternatively, contact Jasmine Sitoou on 6132 3840 or email Jasmine.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....