Our client, located in the Melbourne CBD, is looking for a professional, vibrant and efficient Executive Assistant to manage the daily operational needs of their leading Business. This is a full-time contract role (4 months) which offers a Working From Home option.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate and manage busy schedules for 3 Seniors in the business
- Maintain and monitor project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Calendar and Diary management, booking and confirmation of appointments and meeting rooms
- Research, organise and coordinate company events
- Attend meetings and keep record meeting minutes
- Team support when required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Professional and friendly demeanour
- Executive Assistant experience required
- Proficient experience with Excel and Word
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain organisation
- High level of communication
If you believe you are the right fit for this exciting opportunity, hit the APPLY button now
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....