At Randstad, we Partner with Australia’s leading Civil and Construction companies. Our projects include construction of major civil projects including roadworks, residential and rural subdivisions and Commercial construction.
Due to increased projects, our clients are looking for Multi skilled Excavator Operators to join their busy teams .
Not ready to apply? Call Tamara on 0414 960 635 for a confidential chat today!
- Undertake daily Pre-starts and Maintenance of Plant
- Range of duties - Bulk Earthworks, Trenching, Etc.
- Final Trim Operation of GPS equipped Excavator (Highly Regarded)
- Timely submission of paperwork
- Follow Company OHS & E Policies and Procedures
- Provide the best possible service to our clients
- Valid Plant Operating Tickets (Essential)
- 3+ years experience on civil construction projects operating an Excavator (over 25 ton preferred)
- A strong safety focus
- White / Blue card
- Additional Plant Tickets and experience will be highly regarded.
- Able to pass drug and alcohol testing
- A valid HR license (Preferred)
- Can provide references relating to recent, similar experience
- Competitive hourly rate, including penalties after standard 37.6 hours, Travel & tool allowance.
- We have a strong pipeline of work which allows us to offer redeployment options to our employees.
- Variety of projects & long term opportunities
- Human Forward– Be part of a company that is committed to recognition, career building and supporting your safety and wellbeing.
If this sounds like you, Apply today!
These roles would require working rights allowing above 40 hours a week.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....