We are regularly working with independent schools around Melbourne to help fill their vacancies. We are now looking for English teachers that are hoping to secure new ongoing or contract positions starting in term 2 or term 3, 2021.
- Full time permanent and contract opportunities
- Independent Schools
- Teaching Years 7 to 12
- Various locations around Melbourne
- Supportive environments for further professional development
The Successful Teacher Will:
- Be willing to respect the ethos of the school
- Enthusiastic with a genuine passion for teaching English
- Excellent understanding of the curriculum
- Ability to support students through differentiation to meet individual learning needs
- Excellent collaborative skills, including the ability to work with parents, students and colleagues within the faculty, campus and wider school
- Valid VIT registration
- Full Australian Work Rights
The Benefits of Working with randstad education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad's Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we're here to help you with your next career move.
At Randstad Education, we have over 20 years of expertise in the early childhood and education sector. This means our experienced consultants are here to help match you with your perfect job.
How to apply:
To apply please contact email@example.com via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document with limited formatting. For a confidential discussion, please call 03 8630 7406
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....