We are currently seeking applications from Electrical Estimators for a permanent opportunity with a specialist engineering and manufacturing company based in Perth's inner suburbs. Established in the 1930s this business has become a leading brand in the design, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning of transportable switch rooms & kiosk substations, switchboard, and control panel solutions.
Reporting to the General Manager this role will be accountable for the effective delivery of electrical and mechanical estimating and sales services through the preparation, pricing, and timely delivery of tenders to maximize the probability of securing profitable switchboard, switchroom, and engineered solution contracts.
About the Role:
- Preparation and submission of accurate quotation documents using Microsoft excel and word
- Preparation of quality drawings to client specifications using Autocad
- Maintaining good working relationships with repeat clients and also forging connections with new business.
- Briefing the project team to ensure that the tender fundamental principles and details are understood by the delivery team and are transferred to the construction phase.
- Keeping up to date with the relevant industry advancements and Australian standards
The successful applicant will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Electrical trade certificate or Electrical Engineering background.
- Knowledge of LV / MV Switchboard Design and electronics manufacturing.
- Proven skills with Autocad software and Microsoft Excel & Word
- Able to work to client time requirements
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team
- Great attention to detail
- Positive attitude and genuine pride in your work.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Randstad's Power & Energy specialist on Tom Kerwood on 08 8150 7001
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....