Educational Leader - Cannon Hill Area
120 place centre near Cannon Hill is seeking an Educational Leader to join their Leadership Team.
This role will see you offering ongoing support to the lead educators within the centre whilst being supported by the Centre Director and Assistant Director. The successful applicant will work on and off the floor, when on the floor this will be in a float capacity.
We are looking for an educational leader who has a passion for mentoring and developing staff and implementing a service program that is fun, exciting and developmentally appropriate.
- Attractive salary
- Be a part of the leadership Team, strong professional development and growth opportunity
- Full-time role
- Fantastic resources
The primary role of the Educational Leader will be to:
- Facilitate team building and learning through coaching and mentoring, monitoring, guiding and supporting educators in the implementation of programmed activities
- Evaluate programs regularly and develop systems to ensure appropriate modifications are made to meet the needs of the children, whilst also promoting continuous improvement
- Manage and organise the development of the service program, monitoring the implementation of activities to ensure they are child-oriented and developmentally appropriate
- An ACECQA approved Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent
- A current Working with Children Check or equivalent, current driver’s licence, first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) and resuscitation certificate.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The skills to lead other educators, motivating them to excel as they deliver fun and educational programs
- A proven ability to build and nurture respectful and mutually-beneficial relationships with children and their families
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this role and others, please call Kyla on 07 3337 5230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....