Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) - Thuringowa/Townsville
78 place childcare centre located in Thuringowa/Townsville seeking Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) for their 4-5 room. This centre is part of a large company that truly believes in developing their staff to the best of their abilities, you will also have access to a large network of ECTs to grow and develop your skills.
Graduates and those 50% through their Bachelors course are welcome to apply!
What's in it for you?
- Uniforms provided
- 10% above award salary
- Option to purchase additional leave
- On-going investment in learning and development and opportunities for career development
- Access to a national network of about 500 centres and 11000 employees
- Work for a top 20 most attractive Employer in Australia for 2019
- Ability to shape the learning pedagogy and make a difference in teaching the future generation
As Early Childhood Teacher, your primary responsibility is to design, implement and evaluate programs for children, in accordance with the State-based Guidelines and Curriculum and our own Lifelong Learning framework inspired by the ELYF.
Through daily observations, and applying your pedagogical knowledge and expertise you will ensure the individual needs of all children are met, and they are inspired to grow and develop into lifelong learners to achieve their very best.
- an Early Childhood Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- a current Working with Children Check or equivalent, first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) and resuscitation certificate.
- a love of early childhood education
- experience developing portfolios for each child
- the skills to lead other educators, motivating them to excel as they deliver care and education programs
- a proven ability to build and nurture respectful and mutually-beneficial relationships with children and their families
- a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this role and others, please call Kyla on 07 3337 5230 or email email@example.com
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....