shaping the world of work
My client is passionate about helping people when and where they need it with all aspects of their life - physical, mental, social and financial. After all, strong, happy and healthy people equate to a productive, engaged workforce.
The purpose of this role is to deliver clinical excellence across a range of short term solution focused counselling.
- Provide an outstanding standard of customer service to every stakeholder interaction – empathetic, proactive and committed to delivering on promise
- Work collaboratively with all members of the team, and contribute to the supportive and high performance environment.
- Day to day clinical case management whilst complying with policy and procedure requirements
- Application of clinical knowledge and experience to the clinical case management process in accordance with policy and procedure requirements
Essential Skills and Experience:
- EAP Industry and clinical / wellbeing service experience
- Possess the ability to deal with clients and providers at all levels and translate client needs into high level professional operational service delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills with a confident ability to present, interact and influence at all levels
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Social Work and current registration with AHPRA or membership with AASW
- Minimum 5 years post graduate clinical experience
How to apply:
To kick start your career with a leading healthcare organisation, connect with me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 1300 289 817. I promise to provide an honest, transparent and personal recruitment service tailored to you.
We are your trusted career partners - we take the hard work out of finding your dream job. As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice. By getting to know you, your career goals and aspirations we will help you succeed by making you our priority.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....