Central Location - Adelaide based
Various contracts for different durations within utilities, mining, construction and engineering sectors.
We are looking for Document Controllers with the ability to step in and hit the ground running - an opportunity to join teams with exposure to huge and exciting projects.
Experience through all project stages from start to close-out would be favourable, however not essential for all roles.
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Experience with Aconex and/or Smart Plant preferred
- Excellent time management and task management skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Systems oriented
- Strong computer skills
- Exposure to technical engineering documents is ideal
Applications from candidates with an internal library/cataloging background may be considered.
If you feel your skills match the above criteria please attention your CV, including a summary paragraph, to Bethany Lawson and click apply now.
Please note; only short listed candidates will be contacted - anyone unsuccessful for this role will be considered for future opportunities. Apply urgently to avoid missing out.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....