- Hawkesbury region - Multiple locations available including - Windsor, Penrith, North Richmond
- $47 per hour + super
- Diverse and meaningful role
We're partnered with a NSW State Government department to recruit multiple Disaster Relief Workers for the Hawkesbury Region. If you live in the region, are looking for meaningful work and have experience in community services we would love to hear from you.
You'll be part of a two person team undertaking home visits to flood affected residents to ascertain their social and economic needs. Full time hours Monday to Friday with the potential for flexible working arrangements once onboarded.
What we're looking for:
- Ideally social work experience
- Demonstrated empathy and resilience
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Availability to start ASAP and commit to full time hours during the working week
- Reliable transport and current drivers license
- Willingness to complete a National Police Check prior to starting
Please note there will be no requirement for personal care in this role.
If you're looking for work, are keen to get involved with the community on the ground and assist the local areas affected get back on their feet while working as part of a highly regarded government department please apply ASAP.
Resumes to be submitted in Word format. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted next week for an interview with Randstad. For further questions please contact Elyse on (02) 4032 7357 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....