- New and expanding centre
- Brand new and high quality facilities
- Competitive salary package
This lovely centre in the Hills District is looking for a full time Diploma Trained Educator to join their team. With locations in Box Hill and Riverstone, this expanding centre is looking for a dedicated and passionate educator to bring high quality educational care within their newly renovated facilities. The centre follows a play-based approach whereby children’s teaching is built upon identifying their key strengths and interests. Training and development opportunities are also provided for all educators.
Your role will be as a Diploma Trained Educator and you will be responsible for:
- Assisting and working alongside the Room Leader to implement programming leading to successful learning outcomes for the children
- Communicate positively with the children and families
- Be reliable, respectful and work constructively with your colleagues and other professionals
- Develop and maintain high quality documentation and teaching methods
To be successful in this position you must have:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- Understanding and knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to email@example.com
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Not for you? Please reach out to me via email or the above number for a confidential conversation about additional roles I can help you with.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....