Federal Government, APS6, Digital Lead role for an initial 3 month period. The primary purpose of this role is management and implementation of an online Drupal integrated digital experience across the organisations public facing Agency digital channels (including online reporting).
- Align Agency digital channels with digital and social media strategies, including integrated communication
- Internal and external stakeholder management, including multiple suppliers and account management structure
- Drupal web content administration/management across content management system of large-scale websites including end to end web projects and deliverables
- Drupal administration - experience with custom webforms and views, including awareness of configuration synchronisation
- Provide evidence-based advice on improving digital platforms and channels using analytics and implement customer insights to improve customer satisfaction and product
- Manage all Agency Drupal content management systems and analytics
- Deliver a seamless customer experience across digital
- Audit Agency website platforms and user experiences to identify requirements to invest in improving the digital experience
- Support the Digital Manager, Digital team and Director, Marketing and Communications, overall team and the Agency focusing on coordinated and consistent communication and media strategies across all Agency digital
- Manage, support, and implement content on the Agency’s websites and provide guidance and recommendations
- Drupal web content administration/management across content management system of large-scale websites including end to end web projects and deliverables. Mid-weight desirable
- Drupal administration - experience with custom webforms and views, including awareness of configuration synchronisation. Mid-weight minimum desirable
- Advanced demonstrated experience in online publishing including enterprise level for Drupal content management system and Drupal administration - experience with custom webforms and views, including awareness of configuration synchronisation
- Advanced demonstrated experience in utilising web analytics tools for web reporting; analytical skills and the ability to evaluate information
- Advanced demonstrated experience in web project management and / or been part of a web project team.
- Advanced demonstrated experience in writing for the web with experience developing, editing, producing, and reviewing content for a range of platforms and targeted audiences/segmentations
- Google Analytics and associated products, including GA reporting (set-up) and analysis. Mid-weight minimum desirable
Apply now for immediate consideration.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....