Randstad Industrial is currently working alongside our client who is located North of the Adelaide CBD on two full-time permanent positions for experienced die-cutters.
The successful candidates will need to adhere to the site's procedures and policies whilst displaying an excellent work ethic, working within a team environment as well as on individual tasks.
We will welcome applications from candidates who have previous die cutter experience within the packaging industry, as well as those who have come from similar operating backgrounds
- Making and set up of dies
- Setting up plates
- Operating machinery
- Strong attention to detail and heavily focused on quality
- Proven experience as a die cutter, ideally from the packaging industry
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of 5s and Kaizen is desirable
- Good work ethic and a positive working attitude
- Physically fit and able to be on your feet for at least 8 hours each day
If you feel you meet the requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume by applying to this advert. If you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact Sophie Cappello or Laura Stevenson on 08 8150 7065
*Please note, due to high volumes of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....