A leading financial institution in Melbourne is looking for a Senior Developer to join the Corporate Finance side of the business on an initial 5 month contract, providing vital support to the next core development stage of a critical application. This could be your chance to get your foot in the door with one of the biggest and best companies in Australia!
- 10+ years experience developing web applications with C#
- Experience within banking industry is preferred but not essential
- In depth knowledge and understanding of full SDLC
- C#, ASP.Net Core
- Web API
- .Net Core 2.0+
- Agile Methodologies
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement business requirements in the most efficient manner
- Build and manage end-to-end app development process (from initial planning all the way to deployment)
- Maintain and support existing web applications
- Ensure the critical application is fit for purpose and delivers for all stakeholders
The succesful candidate will have an ability to think logically and strategically to deliver the outcomes required by the business, and will need to work autonomously while contributing to the overall team goals. To apply, just follow the relevant links or get in touch at email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....