A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Development Engineer to work for a large council in New South Wales. Based south west of Sydney, you would be joining a diverse and supportive team of professionals who callorate together to achieve council's objectives and champion community development
- Managing engineering matters related to the development application process.
- Reviewing development applications and providing engineering technical advice.
- Issuing approvals required prior to the release of construction certificates.
- Ensuring stakeholder compliance with councils standards and specifications.
- Take responsibility for assessing land development jobs.
- Preparing reports with summary of assessed applications and internal projects, with conclusion based on evaluation.
- Liaising with the community, public authorities and government departments on development application matters.
- Ensure that appropriate amendments and conditions are imposed on applications to ensure a satisfactory engineering standard of development in accordance with council’s policies and development control plans.
To be successful in this position you will hold relevant qualifications in civil engineering. You will have experience in reviewing and processing development applications from an engineering perspective and experience in establishing engineering conditions of consent.
To Apply “click apply” or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....