Randstad CPE has partnered with leading Tier 1 and Tier 2 contractor on their search for Design Managers to assist their project teams in the design delivery of major roads and rail projects in Melbourne.
your new company
Both companies are major player in civil construction, with expertise in delivering key infrastructure in Australia across rail, airports, roads and bridges, tunnelling services and water projects nationally.
your new role and responsibilities
Due to growth and contract renewals, newly created roles are now open for experienced Design Managers or experienced Design Coordinators looking for that next step up of their career.
- Vacancy 1 - Design Manager - Temporary works experience essential (Tier 1 contractor - global - JV office)
- Vacancy 2 & 3 - 2x Design Manager - Roads experience essential (Tier 2 contractor - national)
As the ideal candidate, you will have relevant permanent and temporary works design and construction experience across civil and infrastructure projects in roads and rail projects.
- Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering Degree
- Track record in delivering civil design works packages on Tier 1 and 2 civils projects
- Have a strong understanding of Australian standards and relevant legislations
- Experience on majors roads and rail projects
your offer and staff benefits
Working with a dedicated and professional team is always a plus but on top of that you will be given:
- An opportunity to work on major civils projects with career progression opportunities
- Longevity and work/project security
- Competitive salary package + bonus & share schemes
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- And many more!
your next step
If you are ready to propel your career forward with this growing and highly reputable contractor and are excited about working on landmark infrastructure projects, please express your interest by applying now with your most updated CV on word document format.
M: 0455 241 708
Please don’t hesitate to contact Carmina Navalta for a confidential discussion about this vacancy. Alternatively, we also have similar opportunities in civil construction for your consideration.
Connect with Carmina Navalta on LinkedIn to be updated on construction and engineering opportunities in Victoria.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....