Data Science Manager
Our client are looking for a Data Scientist to join a newly developed team well established team where you will be involved in identifying opportunities to support our customers and business goals, as well as taking on various regular tasks that support the team. Collaboration with peers, other analysts and wider stakeholders will be key. There is also the opportunity to work alongside key strategic partners and lead a team of 2-3 Data Scientist.
- Create analytical tools and models to quantify various value driven initiatives and ensure their operational outcome
- Source data from a variety of sources to combine, synthesise and analyse to generate insights
- Address and solve complex business issues using large amounts of data
- Lead a team of Data Scientist
- Quickly understand the behaviour (expected/unexpected) of large data sets
- Draw out insights and present outcomes for data driven decision making
- Clearly communicate and present ideas and outcomes to stakeholders
- Work with analytics partners to provision data and shape insights
- Actively participate in standups, Sprint Planning, Showcases and Retrospective ceremonies
Experience & needed:
- 8+ years of demonstrated execution in a data science role
- Experience working with Senior stakeholders bank-wide
- Predictive and financial modelling and marketing analytics experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing machine learning models on forecasting, churn prediction, risk and attribution modelling.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Machine learning (supervised and unsupervised) – using either Python, R, SQL, Jupyter, TensorFlow, Apache Spark or a combination thereof
- Engineering principles such as data sourcing, cleansing, joining and ETL
- You have knowledge and experience with base analytic tools such PowerBI and Tableau
- You have strong business acumen and can translate data insights into practical and actionable recommendations
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ability to communicate data and insights visually to a broad audience
If you meet the criteria and would like to learn more about this please click “APPLY” or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....