My Not for Profit client based in the CBD requires multiple motivated Data Entry Officers to check and process a high volume of claims and invoices into their database in a temporary opportunity unitl at least the end of June 2021. These roles will be full-time with an immediate start. The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy with proven experience in a similar position. The positions have the opportunity to transition to permanent employment for the candidates that perform well and have a great work ethic.
- Processing claims and invoices
- Data entry of confidential information
- Checking the accuracy of data input
- Sorting through claims and making sure all the details are correct
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
To be successful you will have:
- A high attention to detail
- Proven computer skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Good attention to accuracy
- Ability to clear a National Police Clearance if you don't currently possess one.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please apply online. Email Kammy Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries. This opportunity is for an ASAP start so we look forward to seeing your application! Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted immediately.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....