We are looking for a Cyber Network Security Administrator to come and join our very well established client here in Brisbane CBD!
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a team responsible for implementation of information security requirements, technical controls, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Evaluates capability risk/gaps and takes and/or coordinates action to meet objectives.
- Delivers sound and timely information security design advice. Can recommend technological or procedural solutions to meet security control intent in support of engineering projects.
- Can implement (or learn how to!) technical solutions across hardware, network & software.
- Participates in the creation of security policies, audits, assessments.
To be successful you will have:
- Working knowledge of Australian Defence security framework (ADSF) and associated policies and procedures including familiarity with the Australian Cyber Security Centre Information Security Manual.
- Understanding of developing and implementing information security practices in an engineering environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex security concepts to a broad and diverse audience.
- Sound information security knowledge across the following environments is desirable:
- Network connectivity and configuration.
- Windows Client-server systems.
- Linux Client-server systems.
- Support and maintenance of in-house hardware/software systems.
- Engineering Change Management processes.
- A desire to work as part of a dynamic team supporting a diverse range of technology
- Industry recognised information security qualification (CISSP, CISM, ISO 270001, IRAP, DRAP, etc.) and or relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance /Have a valid Security Clearance - The preferred applicant will be required to successfully undergo the security clearance vetting process at the TOP SECRET NEGATIVE VETTING 2 level. The preferred applicant MUST be willing to disclose all relevant and required information and MUST have lived in Australia, or have a checkable background, for at least the preceding Five years.
- NV2 Security Clearance Essential (Or previously obtained Security Clearance)
If you are interested in hearing more - please get in touch with Kelly Razlog here - firstname.lastname@example.org // 0408 241 208 for a confidentail chat.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....