- Well known brand in the Building industry
- Located in the Erskine Park area | Parking on site
- Hrs; 8:30pm - 6:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Ongoing temporary role | Immediate start
A successful and well established industry leader located in the Erskine Park area with sites across various locations. Due to internal movement a position has become available for an experienced, self motivated and committed Customer Service Representative to join a busy team.
- Answer incoming customer calls
- Respond to products enquiries
- Liaise with internal stakeholders re: stock availability
- General administrative duties
- Process orders via phone and email
- Negotiate with customers, internal departments and transport providers.
- Experience in a similar office based Customer Service role
- Ability to provide the customer with high level service
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy fast-paced work environment
- Can work unsupervised
- Experience within the Building or Manufacturing industry an advantage
- Pay rate between $30.49 per hr + super
- Free on site parking
- Chance to work for a leading organisation
- On going temporary role
Should you require further information please contact Gigi Brown on 02 9615 -5353 or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....