Randstad are recruiting for a global organisation. You will be working on contracts for large Government clients. This company employs an inclusive and diverse workforce, with a great office environment. As a customer service officer you will be the first point of contact. It is essential that you enjoy providing a high level of customer service and enjoy working in a lively, fast paced environment.
What we are looking for are people who are resilient, have a positive attitude; strong customer service focus; and able to navigate around technology platforms, so if this sounds like you - then we want to hear from you!
- MUST be an AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Ability to pass a police check
- Basic data entry and computer skills
- Must be able to commence on July 5th 2021
- Manage inbound customer enquiries
- Handle customer data and information with confidentiality
- Accurately record customer information in the database
- Casual Assignment – Minimum 3 set days per week required
- Work within a collaborative team with full training provided
- Use your customer service skills to gain experience industry
- Inbound only, no sales
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Noarlunga location – close to public transport!
If you are ready to apply for this AMAZING opportunity and feel your skills match the above criteria please attention your CV in MS Word format to Tejal Chhanabhai and Juanita Forster and click “apply now”.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....